Banks and Financial Services
Increased competition, regulatory reform and changing accounting standards are only a few of the issues affecting the financial services landscape.
Our financial services´ team specializes in a variety of areas including: single and multi-employer pension plans and employee benefit plans, investment funds and distributors, insurance companies, credit unions and other financial intermediaries.
We take a proactive approach to addressing concerns before they become major issues, and provide tailored services that best fit your needs.
Our experience working with clients across all sectors of the financial services industry gives us the significant advantage of knowing the issues that affect financial services entities today, including:
- Evolving complex regulatory environments
- Convergence of industries and consolidation
- Transparency of reporting
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Responding to increasingly global competition
- Innovative new products to increase assets under management
- Emerging markets
- Meeting the needs of constantly evolving customer service and product expectations
- Responding to changing technology
- Changing accounting standards and other reporting issues