Regulatory change is today a relevant concern in organizations, becoming one of the first issues on the list in regulated industries. The manner of facing this change and the new legislations and regulations, requires an organizational and methodological effort. First, since it must consider a corporate definition of the highest level, and the generation of structures and processes necessary to safeguard the interpretation and integral compliance. The foregoing also requires a methodology that allows to work in a constant, rigorous and methodical way; and tools that facilitate the management and reporting of compliance. At BDO we have experience, tools and methodologies to support our clients in the challenges of Regulatory Change and Compliance.
- Regulatory compliance strategies: structures, methodologies and processes.
- Evaluation of regulatory compliance of specific regulations.
- Support in the implementation of new regulations.
- Diagnosis of compliance management.
- Crime Prevention Model.
- System for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
- Course: a) Regulatory Compliance Models, and b) Financial Regulation.