Financial markets change rapidly, and their impacts can be critical for organizations, putting at stake the financial position of the Entity or even conditioning its operation. These events require agile responses through robust tools, adjusted to the business and sufficiently flexible and manageable. In addition, the regulatory challenges, increasingly sophisticated and demanding, impose equally relevant challenges, which require comprehensive efforts considering the definitions for risk appetite, governance structure, risk measurement methodologies and integration to management. Although the diagnosis is easy to make and share, the relevant issue is to have the necessary resources to face the scenarios that lie ahead; and specifically at BDO, we support organizations through the knowledge of our team of professionals, their experience and a set of first-level methodologies.
- Measurement and management of financial risks: credit, market and liquidity.
- Government, policies and financial risks management.
- Valuation, accounting record and presentation of financial instruments (IFRS).
- Capital management and regulatory compliance.
- Financial and Money Desk Processes: front office, middle office, market risk and back office.
- Regulatory compliance in the management of financial risks.
- Courses: a) Audit to the management of financial risks, and b) Risks and processes of money desk.