Organizations face operating risks arising from the conduct of their personnel, third parties, technology, data and processes. They generate Technical Challenges, related to technological infrastructure requirements and systems that allow to protect and prevent the occurrence of risk events in the daily processing of operations. On the other hand, there are Management and Change Challenges, which make it necessary to mobilize the entity to improve the standards of the Operating Risk Management, Business Continuity and Information Security; and that requires a comprehensive effort at the organizational level. Finally, at the base of the pyramid we find the Government Challenges, considering the definition of the Board's Role, the Risk Appetite, and the Corporate Governance structure that allows effective Management of this Risk. We support organizations to face these challenges, and we are a partner that can constantly accompany and support in the solution of problems related to operational risks.
- Governance and Operating Risk Management.
- Data Analytics: monitoring of risk indicators, management and fraud alerts.
- Risk management in outsourcing services.
- Audits and monitoring of suppliers’ compliance.
- Evaluation of risks in Governance, Business and Support processes.
- Risks and Assurance in accounting and financial information processes.
- Review and regularization of differences in accounting auxiliary books.
- Courses: a) Operating Risk Management, and b) Financial Process Audits.