Strategic Management and Risk Control
Our objective is to support management in the design and evaluation of planning and strategic control models, identification of risks and events that might affect the business and organization by providing our clients applicable tools and solutions customized to their needs.
The main services we provide are the following:
· Surveys, evaluation and improvement of processes with strategic risk approach.
· Design and implementation of the risk prevention and mitigation models.
· Creation of strategic and processes risk maps and matrices.
· Analysis, evaluation and development of organizational processes, functions and positions.
· Design and implementation of manuals, policies, standards and procedures.
· Advisory on strategic analysis, development of strategic planning and control models, implementation of control management tools such as BSC, continuous support improvement, project management and or multidisciplinary projects, among other support services that require management and/or corporate governance.