Our service line regarding financial matters, includes both our accounting advisory and all those necessary reports to help management in its decision making process. Under this context, the main services provided by the BSO area are the start up processes with an approach to going backward, which mainly consists of a previous assessment when starting up our accounting services, with the purpose of informing an entity’s management accounting, tax and labor situation, as well as specifying information flows, account plans, in one or numerous currencies and IT parametering, whether in our ERP applications or our prospect clients, to create in a comprehensive, correct and timely manner the management reports as required by the administration and those mandatory for our local legislation (going forward approach).
Some of our accounting services include:
· Reports to management to normalize accounting, tax and labor situations.
· Financial statements under IFRS and/or U.S. GAAP, monthly, quarterly and annual with their respective notes and accounts analysis.
· Uniform Codified Statistical Sheets (FECU).
· Financial statements in different currencies.
· Budgets and budgetary execution.
· Management reports.
· Balance sheets for tax purposes.
· Basic records (Journal entry and ledger) and auxiliary books such as fixed asset, accounts receivable and payable, among others.