DBOP | Operations
Increasingly, the Operations and Logistics areas have a more Horizontal overview in terms of the Business Model, Interaction, Attention, Relationship and Operational Management with external and internal clients. The Digital Transformation not only determines a great challenge in the impact towards the clients, but the ability to align the Internal Value Chain with the Value Offer.
In our area of Digital Business Operation Process (DBOP / BPO) we know how to achieve Competitive Advantages, in the absence of comparative advantages and integrate processes and functions of other areas in a transparent manner (seamless), improving the Customer Experience.
Digitization exponentially increases Electronic Commerce, which implies necessarily designing and operating efficiently in Real Time, the Operational, Logistic and Distribution processes, integrated into Operation Management, Front and Back Offices.
Digital Business Operations Process (DBOP), through its platform AI²R (Advanced Interaction Impact Results) provides to the Operations areas services such as:
- Document Management, Digitization, Back and Fullfiment end to end, scoring, etc.
- Control Towers to monitor and operate in end to end client management, Front to Back.
- Revenue Accounting with automated processes in the Reconciliation and Contract Management.
- Task Support Management and automation of processes of internal areas, impacting the Customer Experience.
- Technical Operations Control Towers, integrating commercial, administrative and field management, supported by RPA (Robotic Process Automation), automating a series of processes and tasks with on-line visualization.
- Continuous Horizontal and Vertical End-to-End Improvement, Root Cause, Traceability and On Line display via Workflow, BI, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Operational Intelligence, with monitoring and display of Front and Back office, of interaction, management and resolution of centralized and distributed processes, with Operational KPIs and Online Business.
- Order Entry Process, reconciliation and balance supported by monitoring and automation tools that interact in an integrated manner with Supply Chain Management processes.